After some users reports and requests on ipcam id and filename settings, we decided to publish this utility with which you can test these settings.
Insert the ipcamid, and relative valid filename examples will be shown.
Then you will copy the ipcamid in the component administration and use one of the filename examples for your ipcam software. You will sure that these settings will work.
|Insert Ipcam ID and, optionally, an ipcam name between ( )|
With the above ID (also if empty), the filename (for example) could be as follows
* general rules:
1. you can use an empty ipcam id
2. datetime cannot be preceded by numbers
3. datetime can be preceded only by alpha characters
4. filename can end with either chars and numbers
5. filename must begin with the ipcamid followed by this chars _0_ (underscore, zero, underscore)
When needed, other utilities will be developed in the future.